Saturday, August 23, 2014

Newest Beginnings

I recently stumbled upon my old blog, called BankSkunnawatPhilosophy, which was my name and then Philosophy, as instructed by my philosophy teacher back in sophomore year of high school.

I don't have the heart to delete all that content yet, because for some reason, a midst all the "B.A. in Philosophy to become unemployed," I feel it an essential part to every individual's life.

Now, I wish to create a fictional world to... well... that would be telling. Hopefully with what I said in mind, the following posts to come will make sense. You can even dig way back to find my views on many philosophical concepts.

I hope you enjoy whatever I write, and if not, then I would be willing to take any advice. Feel free to contact me at smithiskunnawat@hotmail.com anytime.

These newest beginnings hopefully take you, and I on a journey together through the use of fiction, a world that I argue that exists in our collective shared unconscious not in any measurable atoms-energies-space-time sense, but in a philosophical sense. I hope we have a good one.

Cheers,

Smithi Skunnawat

No comments:

Post a Comment